AP Taylor Ltd is a privately owned family business founded in 1997. We specialise in the purchase, storage, testing, rework and sale of New, End of Line, Graded and untested products.
We have a vastly experienced, flexible workforce, and some of our employees have over 25 years experience in the sector. This provides a wealth of knowledge and skills to our business, enabling us to provide our clients a high level of professionalism and unrivalled service.
We believe in building long term, trusting relationships with our clients. We work closely with you to maximise your profits/minimise your costs. Unlike other companies in our sector, we are unique in the variety of services we can provide and firmly believe in working together with you, bringing long term benefits to both companies. We offer a completely Open Door policy, allowing you to feel comfortable and reassured that your expectations and agreements you have with us our being fully adhered to.
We have briefly listed some of our services we offer below. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any of our services in further detail and your individual requirements:
- Purchase of New, End of Line, Graded and Untested Products.
- Full sales service of New, End of Line, Graded and untested Products individually, per pallet, or in larger quantities. Our sales base includes General Public, Retail Shops, Wholesalers, Market Traders, Service Agents and Export Sales in Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Collection of products across England, Scotland and Wales on a daily basis.
- Collection of products anywhere in Europe available.
- Complete Storage solution. Single pallets up to 1,000’s of pallets, short or long term arrangements, in a clean, secure and flexible warehouse.
- Stock control, designed to your specific needs.
- Extensive experience in Product fault analysis, which includes diagnosis, fault trend reports and modification advice.
- Rectification of New products where a manufacturing fault has been diagnosed, to minimise costs to the manufacturer. We are able to adhere to tight deadlines, reworking vast quantities whilst offering an exceptional level of quality at very competitive rates.
- High quality rework of untested products, using our extensive experience and purpose built workshop.
- Individual tailor made Customer Care service. A unique, in depth service that includes using parts from returned stock to send out to your customers, saving you the cost of refunding/replacing the item. We already carry out a bespoke Customer Care service on behalf of Electrolux, Hoover and Morphy Richards.
- Back to base repairs. We can offer to repair all you’re in warranty products by collecting the product from the customer/retailer and repair the item and send it back to them, saving the cost of refunding/replacing.
- Staff Sales Service available that benefits your company and your staff by allowing staff the opportunity to purchase New, End of Line and Graded products at a discounted rate, without the over heads of a staff shop or personnel.
- Regular Stock taking of your products at your request.
- Loss on returns, by looking to assist your business by using our expertise in this very specialist sector.
- Internal Computer system and service, designed to deliver to your requirements.
- Open Door policy. Dedicated members of staff available to you, offering a warm, friendly and professional service anytime during working hours. Use of our meeting room and refreshments for any meeting you wish to carry out on our premises.
- Collection service available from Luton Airport, Bus and Train Stations on request.